Monday 28 July 2014

Ignored?

Hi bunnies :)

I found this story would be interesting to share so here goes . . .

So during class today, the teacher asked where a certain student (student X) was and I clearly stated that they were on an excursion. The teacher, however, didn't seem to hear me, sooo I shouted it quite a few times but she just kept asking the class T_T

Then another student (student Y) was telling the teacher how she didn't remember seeing that student X so I turned to student Y and repeated what I had told the teacher earlier. And did she hear me this time? NOOOOOOOO

Everyone ignored (?) me. The whole class were all talking in small voices and only the people next to me heard me. I clearly shouted it out. Then after five minutes, student Y shouted to the teacher that she thinks student X was on an excursion. =_=  *siiiiigh*


- Black Rabbit ~

No comments:

Post a Comment