Tuesday 22 July 2014

Review: Essence Liquid Ink Eyeliner

Hiyaaa bunnies :)

So not too long ago I bought an essence liquid eyeliner with a brush applicator. I bought this because I wanted to try out eyeliners with a brush applicator and I didn't want to spend too much and then I might regret using brush applicators so I purchased the Essence one because it was cheap.


It looks like this but the brush applicator is not THAT thin. It's actually thicker than that.


It's like this but mines thicker . . .

I don't like using this liquid liner because when I apply it, it makes a REALLY thick line and I tend to like the thinner and more natural look. Also the formula is really sticky and it takes a really long time to dry. So when I apply it, its thick and when I blink it's wet and sticky.

I really dislike using this for its formula and applicator. I have an Essence Eyeliner Pen that ran out so I just dip it into the brush applicator one.

Rating out of 5 would be a definite 1 star for like the colour. It only has a nice dark black colour and that's it.

- Black Rabbit ~

No comments:

Post a Comment