Sunday 20 July 2014

Review: Australis Lash TLC Mascara

Ellloooo :)

I've been busy so I haven't been posting but this will be another review of a beauty product. I have only recently been starting to use this mascara because it was on sale...HAHA

But I think it's pretty good.


So I was rummaging through the sale boxes and this pink tube caught my eye and I was like 'Oooh what's this?' And I picked it up and it was mascara so I got it. I am a sucker for pretty/cute (in this case pretty) packaging. 

The Australis Lash TLC Mascara has a curved brush for that curling effect but it didn't really curl my lashes. It just makes my lashes look more naturally curled. I don't know if that's a bad thing but it's good for me because when I curl my lashes they curl at 90 degrees so that's a good thing- for me. 

The formula is thick so it gives volume to my lashes. The first coat gives my lashes a fuller but natural look and if you want a more dramatic effect then it'll look REAAALLY dramatic if you give your lashes a few coats. 

If you're wandering if it's flaky then I guess it's a bit? Like sometimes when I wear it, it never goes flaky and fall on my cheeks but some days, I find a few flakes. But I guess overall it's fine. 

It also is sort of clumpy if you layer it on but if you wiggle your brush while applying then it won't leave any clumps on your lashes. For me I like to do natural makeup when I'm at work but when I'm at a party or event, having on a lot of layers and making it a bit clumpy is fine. But for work, I want to keep it as natural as possible so I wiggle my brush. HAHAH Just wiggle your brush~

If this mascara was to be rated out of 5, I would probably give it a 3.5...
(The point 5 was given for the TLC part of the mascara...I don't know if it works or not but my lashes don't ever fall out)

Hope this helps xoxo

- Black Rabbit ~

No comments:

Post a Comment