Monday 21 July 2014

Review: Bourjois Paris- Volume Clubbing Waterproof Mascara

Bunnies, helloooo

I don't know why but I felt bad for not blogging for like a few days so I decided to write three reviews today to make up for it . . .

So I recently got this mascara for my birthday and it was a brand that I have always wanted to try out but I never got to because no one used it or recommended it to me so . . . I SHALL be the one to recommend.


One of the things I like about this mascara is because it has a big opening so it's easier to replace the brush back . Other mascara tubes have smaller openings thus making the formula go around the edges making it REALLLY messy.

The formula is wetter than the Australis Lash TLC Mascara but it's more volumising and it makes your lashes longer. So that's a good thing. Because the formula and brush is made this way, this mascara is good for dramatic and intense looks.

If I wear this for work, I like to only use it for when I want to make my lashes the main focus. Like everything will look super natural but just my eyelashes would look dramatic.

When I first wore this, I thought it smelt nice but maybe I smelt it wrong or something. So I smelt it again and . . . it wasn't bad. It just had a sweet chemical smell that isn't too strong.

Another good thing about this mascara is it doesn't go flaky so I don't ever have to check for mascara flakes on my cheeks but it does tend to smudge onto the lower lash line so that was a bit of a downside.

Also it says it's waterproof but I haven't tested that out yet so I'm not really sure if it is waterproof or not. But I can DEFINITELY say it's SUPER easy to remove so that's also a good thing :)

Rating out of 5 would be . . . 3 stars.

I would recommend this mascara for a dramatic look :)

- Black Rabbit ~

No comments:

Post a Comment