Monday 21 July 2014

Review: Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner

Hello againnn :)

So this eyeliner- wasn't my first- but it was one of the ones on top of the 'TO BUY' list. It is a must-have thing in your makeup bag.


The one that I have is in Deep Black. They also have a brown one, I don't know what it's called but it has blue and brown packaging. This is a must-have product because:

A. It has a good black colour for that dramatic or natural look

Modelled/Designed by Tsubasa Masuwaka


B. It has a VERY (and I mean VERRY) fine tip- which is great for winging out the eyes






and C. It's super easy to wash and it doesn't smudge!! DOUBLE YAY! 

I love using this for a simple and natural look because with the fine tip, I can draw the most natural line everrr! I love this sooo much! After watching one of Meejmuse's videos, she said it was a must-have so I decided to buy it. It's pretty pricey in the shops because they are mostly around $35 and over but I got mine online for $15. But because it is a must-have and it's really good I think it is worth it. 

Rating out of 5 would be . . . . 4.5 stars :)

It lost point 5 of a mark because it was a bit pricey HAHA

- Black Rabbit~




No comments:

Post a Comment