Saturday 5 July 2014

Review: Rimmel London's Matt 9 in 1 BB Cream

Helloo Bunnies,

If you didn't know, I have an interest in beauty so I'd like to share one of my favourite BB creams. So what I'm currently using is Rimmel London's Matt 9 in 1 BB Cream.




This BB cream has medium coverage which is good for a natural look that can also cover dark or red areas of your face. For me when using this BB cream I recommend using Maybelline's BB Cream in Dream Fresh or Dream Pure.

Dream Fresh is for normal or dry skin.

Dream Pure is for oily skin.

The reason for using Maybelline's BB cream before Rimmel's is because the Rimmel one can make your face look cakey. But after using Maybelline's BB Cream and then Rimmel's BB Cream, my skin looks flawless.

Anyways, I really like using this product because it has a light creamy texture that applies really well. You can use your fingers to apply it but I recently found that it is best used with a concealer brush. My concealer brush that I'm using is Nude's Concealer Brush. 


This brush really blends out so that you get a flawless complexion. 

And the good thing about it is...it has SPF 15! Remember to protect your skin from the sun! The only downside to it is, the product leaks out in the lid but you can always swipe it up with the concealer brush and ALL CLEAN! ^^

If this were to get a rating out of 5...I would give it a 4 :)

Black Rabbit~

No comments:

Post a Comment