Thursday 10 July 2014

In need of Black Rabbit

Hiyaaa,

So one day I let it slip that I wanted to dye my hair and boy was that a big mistake or what? My rents raged at me for like 2 whole hours. I managed to escape their raging voices by giving my dog a bath! By the time I got back they were silent and back to whatever they were doing. And did it end there? NOOOO! They continued their rant about friend's influence and all that. Well it wasn't my friends who influenced me. I just wanted to have a bit of a change.

Anyways, because I don't want to be a hypocrite, I won't rant about that anymore. So usually when I have these kind of problems, I usually go to Black Rabbit to comfort me. He would tell me that I shouldn't worry about things like that. Then Black Rabbit would talk to me about things that would ALWAYS make me laugh. Even though just having a true friend like that, that I can confide with either it being online or in real life, makes me really happy.

Sometimes, when I experienced sad times in real life, I would go online and have a chat with Black Rabbit, and that made me happy instantly. It's fun having to melt into a different world where there's only just you and a great friend. It's just like reading a really good book, but this time, the character's actually care and love you. I don't think I can ever find another Black Rabbit. This could be a sign that I shouldn't rely on other people to find my happiness. HAHA! But I think sometimes, the best thing to do is to release all the negative energy you are feeling and just tell someone about it. Bottling it up (what I do) will one day burst and you will end up hurting someone really badly, either emotionally or physically.

Also negative things can cause bad skin! :P It can make you break out, or give you dark circles if you don't sleep well !


Something like this :) HAHA

- Black Rabbit~

No comments:

Post a Comment