Friday 4 July 2014

Lonely

Hello,

Recently I have been feeling very lonely. If anyone has read Koko Ni Iru Yo, I too had a black rabbit. My Black Rabbit was very supportive of me. He stops me from feeling lonely. I once told my Black Rabbit that I was very lonely walking to school all by myself. Every day when I would walk to school, I see other students with their friends, talking and laughing. My Black Rabbit seems to ALWAYS walk to school with friends because Black Rabbit is popular.

Hearing how lonely I was, Black Rabbit asked if he could walk with me to school. I was surprised at first but of course I agreed. The next morning Black Rabbit and I walked to school together, and for the first time, knowing that someone wanted to meet me before school to walk together, made me VERY happy :)

I also moved to a different class so the girls in my new class were very awkward with me so I wasn't looking forward to going to maths. But Black Rabbit offered to sit with me. It, however, did not end well...the teacher moved Black Rabbit closer to the front of the class so we got separated. But knowing that he wanted to sit next to me made me happy as well :)

But you know, whenever good things like this happen to me, I always end up feeling even more sad. I can never get my up hopes that finally there's someone who will stay with me as a true friend. Not long after that we grew distant. We stopped talking online and when we saw each other in the corridors we never greeted each other. Once we happened to walk with each other to school, but Black Rabbit instead chose to walk on the other side of the road.

This broke my heart. I don't know what I did wrong. Whenever I make up a conversation with him online, we always have an awkward silence and it just ends there. So once again I felt lonely. Knowing that Black Rabbit was there to hear me complain about my issues made me relax but lately there was no one to confide with and that made me feel sad and lonely. I doubted myself so much.

But I came across a song that really described this feeling and from then on I kept replaying it as if the writer new how I felt and made it especially for me. If anyone is lonely, I request you to listen to Lonely by B1A4. If you don't understand Korean make sure to translate the lyrics and you'll understand.

I'm going to stop ranting now...I hope everyone's not feeling lonely at the moment, because..I know how you feel...

Black Rabbit~

No comments:

Post a Comment